Officer of Development and Career Service and Officer of Student Affairs
PEKING UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF TRANSNATIONAL LAW (“STL”) in Shenzhen, China seeks creative and motivated individuals for the positions of Administrative office. The successful candidates will work collaboratively and independently in a cross-cultural work environment and obtain a professional development.
Officer of Development and Career Service, 1 person.
Officer of Student Affairs, 1 person.
II. Desired Qualifications
Applicants should have a strong sense of responsibility and learning ability, enjoy to work in cross-cultural university environment.
Officer of Development and Career Service
- A bachelor’s degree, an advanced degree is preferred and a law degree is strongly preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese. Basic knowledge in system management and website updates.
- Experience in academic counseling, legal recruiting/hiring, legal practice, or business is preferred, but not necessary.
Officer of Student Affairs
- A bachelor’s degree or above.
- Strong ability of organization and activity planning, with relevant experiences are preferred.
- Like to work with university students, with special skills in art and performance is preferred.
III. Work Place
Peking University Shenzhen Graduate School, University Town, Nanshan district, Shenzhen.
- As a long-term employee, you will be eligible for the PKU Shenzhen employee benefit plans, such as, competitive salary, Shenzhen “Hukou”, and be eligible to apply for teacher’s apartments.
- You will enjoy the standard national public holidays, in addition, you are eligible to enjoy annual leave up to 15 work days during the summer break and winter Spring Festival break when school is not in session. The leave has a minimum service period of one year to be eligible.
V. Application Procedure
If you are interested in applying for the positions, please submit a bilingual resume with a bilingual letter of interest to STL’s Human Resources Office at firstname.lastname@example.org before April 30th, 2017. Please named the email as “应聘职位+姓名+最高学历+毕业院校”. Please visit http://stl.pku.edu.cn for more information about STL.
Background of STL
In 2007, the State Council of The People’s Republic of China authorized Peking University, one of the world’s great research universities, to undertake a bold and forward-looking experiment in legal education: the creation of a post-graduate law school offering both an American-style Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree and a Chinese Juris Master (J.M.) degree. The next year, STL welcomed its first entering class on Peking University’s stunning new graduate campus in Shenzhen.
Today, the verdict on STL’s cutting-edge program is clear: STL graduates are highly sought after for positions with leading multinational firms and corporations, leading Chinese law firms and corporations, major SOEs, and leading international NGOs. Leading students from around the world compete for admission, and STL’s multinational faculty includes world-renowned scholars from China, the U.S., the E.U., and elsewhere.
STL’s signature J.D./J.M. dual degree program emphasizes lawyering skills and knowledge for the 21st century with a focus on transnational law and practice, cross-cultural competence, and the professional responsibilities of lawyers in these contexts.