HK/Macau/Taiwan Students FAQ

Q: How are related documents such as student identification cards processed?
A: Usually student ID cards are issued by Academic Department or Graduate School, but if there are any problems, the Peking University Office for Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan can provide related documents.

Q: How should I prepare for the interview?
A: Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan students interview in March after a successful submission of application materials. The interview will focus on your motivation for legal education, English proficiency, logistical thinking and ability to deal with difficult situations. For more information see here.

Newsletter Sign Up

Peking University School of Transnational Law

Room 410, School of Transnational Law
Peking University Shenzhen Graduate School,
University Town, Xili, Nanshan District,
Shenzhen, China 518055