Summer Honors Program
Still wondering if lawyering is for you? Why not start here and then decide.
At STL, we
- reach out to the most promising undergraduate students in and outside China through the highly selective STL Summer Honors Program (SHP).
- target students who have been or will be designated by their university as exempt from the national qualifying exam for graduate law study.
- host a small group of elite students to a 10-day program for an intensive introduction to J.D. legal education, spending time in Shenzhen and Hong Kong immersed in an intense academic and social experience with faculty and their fellow students to learn about the J.D. education and to test their interest in the legal profession.
At SHP, you will
- overcome academic and cultural challenges that not only enrich your perspectives but also motivate your potential
- enjoy a magical time with students who hold different backgrounds and share the same beliefs
- experience an inspiring journey with faculty who give you insight as well as enlighten your critical thinking
Peking University School of Transnational Law
B103, Peking University, University Town
Xili, Nanshan District
Tel: 86-755-2603 2287
Fax: 86-755-2603 2567