The exceptional training and experience our students receive at the School of Transnational Law prepare them to pursue a range of careers in the law and related professions. Our unique J.D./J.M. program, combined with professional skills training, enables our students to pursue the most competitive jobs and to succeed in a range of fulfilling careers with both national and international employers.
STL graduates are highly sought after for positions with premier international law firms and global corporations, leading Chinese law firms and private corporations, selective government agencies, major state-owned enterprises, and multilateral development and humanitarian agencies. The data below attests to our exceptional success in the market.
|Graduating Class Size||91||67||64||54||54|
|Not Seeking Employment||0||3||0||0||0|
2012-2016 Graduates have been admitted to：
- Fordham University, LL.M.
- Georgetown Law Center, LL.M.
- Harvard Law School, LL.M.
- Hong Kong University, College of Europe, and Science Po.
- Miami School of Law, LL.M.
- Peking University, Law Ph.D.
- Stanford Law School, LL.M.
- Stockholm University, LL.M.
- Yale Law School, LL.M.
- Yale Law School, J.S.D
- Vanderbilt Law School
The Chinese University of Hong Kong
The University of Chicago
2012-2016 Employment Report:
- Download the Class of 2016 Employment Report for more information.
- Download the Class of 2015 Employment Report for more information.
- Download the Class of 2014 Employment Report for more information.
- Download the Class of 2013 Employment Report for more information.
- Download the Class of 2012 Employment Report for more information.