The exceptional education and training our students receive at the School of Transnational Law prepare them to pursue a range of careers in the law and related professions. Our unique J.D./J.M. program, combined with professional skills training, enables our students to pursue the most competitive jobs and to succeed in a range of fulfilling careers with both national and international employers.
STL graduates are highly sought after for positions with premier international law firms and global corporations, leading Chinese law firms and private corporations, selective government agencies, major state-owned enterprises, and multilateral development and humanitarian agencies. The data below attests to our exceptional success in the market.
|Graduating Class Size||91||67||64||54||54|
|Not Seeking Employment||0||3||0||0||0|
In addition, STL graduates who aspire to an academic career or post-graduate education have been admitted to the world’s most prestigious universities, including Yale, Harvard, Stanford, Chicago, Oxford, Science Po, College of Europe and other similarly elite universities.
2012-2016 Employment Report:
- Download the Class of 2016 Employment Report for more information.
- Download the Class of 2015 Employment Report for more information.
- Download the Class of 2014 Employment Report for more information.
- Download the Class of 2013 Employment Report for more information.
- Download the Class of 2012 Employment Report for more information.