Recruitment Notice: Position of Student Affairs
PEKING UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF TRANSNATIONAL LAW (“STL”)in Shenzhen, China seeks a creative and motivated individual for the position of Officer of Student Affairs. STL offers an engaging bilingual and collaborative working environment, which will hone and promote the candidate’s abilities to work in a cross-cultural professional environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, master degree or oversea studying experience preferred;
- Preferably in Psychology, Education, Law or other related major;
- Excellent bilingual (Chinese and English)listening, speaking, reading and writing skills; Ability to work collaboratively and independently in a cross-cultural and bilingual working environment;
- Strong sense of responsibility, service and cooperation;
- Excellent communication skills, high learning potential and strong organization skills;
- Outstanding student leader or literary specialty is preferred.
- Manage and organize all kinds of student activities like student orientation, sport events, annual Mirror Lake Party (year-end party) etc.;
- Guide and manage student organizations and associations including student union;
- Provide students services such as students loan management, issuance, medical reimbursement, students counseling etc.;
- Organize school events, including but not limited to Commencement Exercises;
- Work on evaluating students for all kinds of scholarships and awards;
- Check new entering student archives and sort out graduate archives;
- Work with the class counselors, provide guidance and supervision;
- Handle emergent cases involving students;
- Other work assigned by supervisor.
If you are interested in applying for the position, please submit a bilingual resume with a bilingual letter of interest to STL’s Human Resources Office at email@example.com before June 15th, 2019. Please begin your application with email titled “Application for Administration Position”. More information about STL could be found at http://stl.pku.edu.cn.