PEKING UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF TRANSNATIONAL LAW (“STL”) in Shenzhen, China seeks a creative and motivated individual for the position of Executive Assistant. The candidate is expected to assist various STL administrative offices, including Admissions, Foreign Affairs and Financial Services. The varied responsibilities of the Executive Assistant will enable the candidate to develop a comprehensive understanding of STL and of graduate legal studies at China’s top University. STL offers an engaging bilingual and collaborative working environment, which will hone and promote the candidate’s abilities to work in a cross-cultural professional environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, master degree or oversea studying experience preferred;
- Preferably in International Relations, Law, English, Finance or other related major;
- Excellent bilingual (Chinese and English)listening, speaking, reading, writing and translation skills;
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently in a cross-cultural and bilingual working environment;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Strong sense of responsibility, service and cooperation;
- High learning potential.
- Support external affairs, including visa, reception of international and domestic visitors, conferences support, etc.
- Help with admissions efforts, including Summer Honors Program, Road Shows, Open House, etc.
- Assist with Finance Office on daily reimbursement, Individual Income Tax (IIT) and international transfers, et
- Participate in the STL activities/events and other assignments as stipulated by the supervisors.
If you are interested in applying for the position, please submit a bilingual resume with a bilingual letter of interest to STL’s Human Resources Office at email@example.com before April 30, 2019. Please begin your application with email titled “Application for Administration Position”. More information about STL could be found at http://stl.pku.edu.cn.