Date & Time: September 17 (Monday), 6:00 p.m. -8:00 p.m.
Venue: STL 108, PKU Shenzhen
Speaker: John B. Quinn, Founding and Managing Partner of Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP
Date &Time: September 15 (Saturday), 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Venue: STL 203, PKU Shenzhen
Please refer to the notice on Chinese website.
Date & Time: 6:30 p.m.-7:30 p.m., September 10 (Monday)
Venue: STL209, PKU Shenzhen
Date: August 25 (Saturday) – August 27 (Monday)
Venue: STL Building, PKU Shenzhen
(Detailed schedule here.)
Date & Time: August 25 (Saturday), 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Venue: STL201, PKU Shenzhen
- Sunday, August 12 (Check-in Day and Registration)
- Monday, August 13 and Tuesday, August 14 (New Student Orientation, detailed schedule here.)
STL’s Legal English Boot Camp is designed to provide incoming 1L students with extra English-language instruction and support before the commencement of classes. This year’s Boot Camp is scheduled for Saturday, August 4 through Saturday, August 11. Dr. Lindsey Kurtz, Director of STL’s Center for Academic Legal English, will oversee the Boot Camp. The curriculum will include reading, writing and vocabulary exercises in the context of an American J.D. curriculum.
For more information about STL’s Summer Honors Program for top university students, please click here.
Summer break begins on July 2 and the Registration Day is August 12.
Below is the opening hours for the Law Library during the summer break:
- The library reserve room: from July 1 to July 3, it will be opened at 9 a.m. and closed at 5 p.m.; After July 3, it will be closed all day .
- The Law Library: from July 1 to August 12, it will be opened at 9 a.m. and closed at 5 p.m., and closed on weekends.
- After August 12, it will be back to the normal opening time.