“Globalization of legal services is the future of the legal profession, and STL is uniquely positioned to provide cross-jurisdictional, cross-cultural training for the rising generation of legal professionals aspiring to ride the waves of cross-border business transactions. As a lawyer scholar, I am committed to share my decades’ experiences in working with Chinese and foreign business clients with STL students to sharpen their skills in transacting bilingual, multilingual business activities.”
满运龙教授的教学与研究领域包括证据法、宪法与比较司法程序、双语合同写作与翻译以及国际商业交易中的反贿赂与伦理。在2014年加入北京大学国际法学院之前，他已有长达17年的跨境并购和公司交易方面的实务经验。他先后任职于芝加哥、上海和北京的数个顶尖的国际律所，曾担任贝克•麦坚时（Baker & McKenzie）、奥睿（Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe）、霍金路伟（Hogan Lovells）以及美富（Morrison & Foerster）律师事务所的合伙人。在执业期间，他参与和领导了众多跨境交易项目，其中包括数个被主要法律出版物列为中国市场“年度交易”的项目。2011年他被《国际金融法律评论》列为并购与项目融资领域的“杰出律师”。2015年他被任命为国际证据科学协会理事。
- A Dialogue Between Law and History: Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Facts and Evidence (eds. with Baosheng Zhang and Lin Jing), Springer (2020).
- “Prefece” to Thomas Yunglong Man (eds. with Baosheng Zhang and Lin Jing), A Dialogue Between Law and History: Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Facts and Evidence, Springer (2020).
- How We Get to Know What Aaron Burr Did? Ascertaining Past Facts in History and in Law, in Thomas Yunglong Man (eds. with Baosheng Zhang and Lin Jing), A Dialogue Between Law and History: Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Facts and Evidence, Springer (2020).
- Judicial Repudiation of ‘Constructive’ Treason: The Aaron Burr Treason Trial (“推定”叛国的司法否定——伯尔叛国罪审判探研), Language and Law Studies, No. 1 (2020).
- Pioneering Legal Service in the New Age of Foreign Direct Investment in China, Preface to A Practical Guide to China’s New Foreign Investment Law, Robert Lewis, et al. (外商投资指南：《外商投资法》时代合同模版与适用指引), Beijing: Legal Press (August 2020).
- Across History and Law: Two Types of Past Facts and Factfinding (历史与法律之间：两类既往事实及其认定模式), Journal of Xiamen University (Arts & Social Sciences), Vol. 257, No. 1 (2020).
- Truth in History and in Law: Fact-finding in Cross-disciplinary Context, Storia della Storiografia (History of Historiography), Vol. 76, No. 2 (2019).
- Relations between Evidence and Illegally Obtained Evidence (“非法证据”与“证据”的关系), Social Sciences Forum (社会科学论坛), Issue 2 (2018)
- Chinese Forensic Examination: An Institutional and Functional Analysis, Proof in Modern Litigation: Evidence Law and Forensic Science Perspectives , David Caruso & Zhuhao Wang, eds., Barr Smith 2017.
- The Constitutional Dimensions of American Evidence Law (美国证据法的宪法维度), Renmin Law Review (人大法律评论), Issue 2, 2016 (October 2016)
- Vitriolic in Rhetoric, Independent in Spirit: Justice Antonin Scalia, Peking University Transnational Law Review, Vol. 4, Issue 2, 2016
- Report on China Justice Index 2014, 2015, 2016 （中国司法文明指数报告）, China University of Political Science and Law Press, January 2015, 2016, 2017 (co-author as member of the Project Team)
- Introduction, Upholding Independence by Self-regulation: Judicial Ethics in the United States, in Chinese Translation of Massachusetts Code of Judicial Conduct 2016（马萨诸塞司法行为准则2016, China University of Political Science and Law Press, October 2016
- From de facto Fact Finder to Expert Witness – Transition of Forensic Examination in China, Journal of Forensic Science and Medicine, Vol. 1, Issue 2, July 2015
- Policy above Law: VIE and Foreign Investment Regulation in China, Peking University Transnational Law Review, Vol. 3, Issue 1, 2015
- Book, English Colonization and the Formation of Anglo-American Polities, 1606-1664, Chinese Social Sciences Resources Press, Beijing (August 2015)
- Article (co-author), “Jefferson’s Democratic Thought in Modern China (杰斐逊及其民主思想在中国) ,” History Monthly (史学月刊), No. 11 (2013), pp. 50-66
- Article, “Inheritance and Elaboration – An Interpretative Framework of the Formation of Anglo-American Colonial Institutions (英属美洲殖民政体对英国传统的继承与发展), Perspectives in US History – Essay Collection II (美国史探研（续编）), HeBei Renmin Press (2010), pp. 15-23 (in Chinese)
- Book (co-editor), Perspectives in US History – Essay Collection II (美国史探研（续编）), HeBei Renmin Press (2010) (in Chinese)
- Article (first author), “Tidal Waves and Undercurrents in Chinese Business: Recent Development in Key Sectors,” Best Practices for International Business Transactions in China (Thompson Reuters/Aspatore Series “Inside the Minds”, New York, 2010), pp. 37-57
- Book (co-author), Uniform Provisions of Evidence of the People’s Court – Proposal for Judicial Interpretation and Drafting Commentary (《人民法院统一证据规定》司法解释建议稿及论证) (Beijing: CUPL Press, 2008) (in Chinese with English translation)
- Article (co-author), “Execution of Enforceable Contracts in China,” Canadian International Law Journal (July – August 2004)
- Article, “First Representative Assembly of Colonial Virginia in 1619 (1619年美国弗吉尼亚议会探微),” Academics in China (学术界), No. 1 (2000), pp. 78-86 (in Chinese)
- Note, “National Legal Restructuring in accordance with International Norms: GATT/WTO and China’s Foreign Trade Reform,” Indiana Journal of Global Legal Studies, Vol. 4, Issue 2 (Spring 1997), pp. 471-508
- Article, “Republican Principle and Monarchical Orientation in Alexander Hamilton’s Political Thought (汉密尔顿政府思想的共和原则和君主倾向),” World History (世界历史), No. 5 (1993), pp. 103-107 (in Chinese)
- Article, “Merchant Adventure Companies and English Colonization of America (商业冒险公司与英国的美洲殖民) ,” History Monthly (史学月刊), No. 4 (1992), pp. 94-101
- Article, “English Revolution and the Emergence of Modern Constitutionalism (英国革命和近代宪政观的产生),” History and Its Scholarly Approach (中西历史论辩集) (Shanghai: Xueling Publishing House, 1992), pp. 166-189; reprinted in Tsinghua Law Review (清华法学), Issue 5 (2004), pp. 95-112 (in Chinese)
- Article, “British American Colonial Experience in an Atlantic Perspective (大西洋视野中的英属美洲殖民地史),”Developments in World History Studies (世界历史动态), No. 7 (1992), pp. 14-20 (in Chinese)
- Article, “Formation of the Political Institutions in Colonial Massachusetts (马萨诸塞政治体制的确立),” History Research (历史研究), No. 5 (1992), pp. 163-176 (in Chinese)
- Article, “The Rise of American Social History and Contemporary American Society and Culture (美国社会史学的兴起与美国的社会和文化),” in Perspectives in History (当代欧美史学评析), People’s Publishing House, 1990, pp. 85-101 (in Chinese)
- Book (editor-in-chief), Perspectives in History (当代欧美史学评析), People’s Publishing House, 1990 (in Chinese)
- Article, “The Republican Revisionism and Contemporary American Intellectual History (共和修正学派与当代美国思想史学),” History Research (历史研究), No. 4 (1990), pp. 180-192 (in Chinese)
- Article, “American Historiography of Thomas Jefferson and His Time (美国史学界对杰斐逊及其时代的研究),”Developments in World History Studies (世界历史动态), No. 5 (1990), pp. 12-18 (in Chinese)
- Article, “Mixed Government and Aristocratic Politics (混合政府学说与贵族政治),” World History (世界历史), No. 6 (1990), pp. 57-66 (in Chinese)
- Article, “Cross-Cultural Approach and Modern Historiography,” Presidential Address at CHUS Third Annual Meeting, Baltimore, August 1990, Chinese Historians, Vol. 4, No. 2 (1990), pp. 1-9
- Article, “Evolution of Colonial Virginia General Assembly and Its Historical Significance (美国殖民地时代弗吉尼亚代议制度的演进及其历史意义),” Journal of Shandong Normal University (山东师范大学学报), No. 3 (1988), pp. 33-40 (in Chinese)
- Article, “The Republican School in American Revolution Historiography (美国革命研究中的共和学派),”Developments in World History Studies (世界历史动态), No. 4 (1987), pp. 33-38 (in Chinese)
- Ph.D., 约翰霍普金斯大学
- J.D., 印第安纳大学法学院
- M.A., 北京大学